Placing International Orders
Wipf and Stock now accepts web orders from international customers using PayPal.
Wipf and Stock can fulfill international orders from our US location as well as through fulfillment centers in the United Kingdom and Australia. Please feel free to call or email Customer Service for more information about international orders.
We also accept international orders via:
- Phone: 1-541-344-1528
- Fax: 1-541-344-1506
- Web: Simply checkout using PayPal
- Email: Email us at email@example.com
- By Mail: Mail your order to:
Wipf and Stock Publishers
199 West 8th Ave, Suite 3
Eugene, OR 97401-2960
- We only accept credit card payments made through secure means, which includes our website, by telephone, by fax, or by mail. We cannot accept credit card payments via email.
- If paying by check, all funds must be in US dollars, drawn from a US bank. Fees and penalties will apply for insufficient funds checks.
- We also accept payments made by wire transfer and PayPal. Please inquire with our Customer Service department for details.
Duties and Taxes
On international orders, the recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes, and other fees. Gift orders may be assessed duty depending on the country. Please contact your customs office for information on duties, taxes, and restricted items.
Please see our shipping page for additional details. Please note that we bill for exact shipping charges assessed by the carrier.
When shipping overseas, in particular to Canada, you will be assessed a brokerage fee if you use UPS, so we recommend using the US Postal Service. Please contact us for details.
Additional charges may apply depending on shipping location and size or weight of items. If additional shipping charges apply, you will be contacted for verification and approval before your order is shipped.
Estimated delivery time is two to four weeks, but it may be longer depending on location and shipping method.
Wipf and Stock is pleased to partner with several distributors and publishing partners in Canada, the United Kingdom, and Europe, as well as in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. Please see our Distributors page for a list of overseas partners and ordering details.