Rights and Permissions
ACADEMIC AND GENERAL PHOTOCOPYING REQUESTS
All academic permissions for Wipf and Stock Publishers and its imprints are now managed by the Copyright Clearance Center. These permissions include classroom photocopying, course packs, eReserves, electronic course content, interlibrary loan, and general business use. Please submit all such requests to the Copyright Clearance Center through their website: www.copyright.com.
Copyright Clearance Center
Phone: (978) 750- 8400 / Fax: (978) 750- 4470
If you do not see our title listed in the Copyright Clearance Center's database, please create a custom order by selecting the "Can't Find What You Are Looking For?" link.
ALTERNATE VERSIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
For alternate format/electronic files for visually and/or learning impaired individuals, please email Permissions@wipfandstock.com. In such cases, we require customers to purchase a copy of the book prior to receiving the electronic file.
REPUBLICATION PERMISSION AND SUBSIDIARY/TRANSLATION RIGHTS
Please submit all permissions requests including republication permission, subsidiary, and translation rights via email to Permissions@wipfandstock.com. All requests must be in writing; we cannot accept requests over the phone.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Title and author of our book, and title and author of your book
- Material requested (page numbers, chapter title[s], contributor name[s])
- Page/word count of material being requested
- Total page/word count of your forthcoming publication
- Your publisher's name. You must have a publisher in order for your request to be considered.
- Format (hardcover, softcover, ebook, etc.)
- Territory of distribution for your book (US, North America, world, etc.)
- Print run (total number of copies to be printed)
- Publication date of your book
- Price of your book
- Your complete postal address, e-mail address, and telephone and fax numbers
Thanks for your interest in our publications!
Wipf & Stock Publishers
199 West 8th Avenue, Suite 3
Eugene, Oregon 97401-2960 USA
Phone: (541) 344-1528 / Fax: (541) 344-1506